UNICOM® Global Releases UNICOM® Intelligence 6.0.1 Fix Pack 4
Simplified Deployment and Improved Performance, Scalability, and Usability
UNICOM Global ("UNICOM") has released UNICOM® Intelligence 6.0.1 Fix Pack 4 for the product suite formerly named IBM SPSS Data Collection and SPSS Dimensions. This release includes the following:
"The 6.0.1 Fix Pack 4 release is a clear demonstration of UNICOM’s commitment to supporting customers running earlier versions of UNICOM Intelligence," said Mr. Corry Hong, founder, president and CEO. "Our goal is to enable continued innovation on the platform so that enterprises can better predict and prepare for the future."
- Enhanced email invitations:
- Improved capabilities for creating, scheduling, and sending email invitations and reminders to survey respondents
- Performance, scalability, and usability enhancements:
- Reporter exports to Microsoft Office updated to use the Office Open XML SDK for significantly improved performance and reliability
- Enhanced support for web interview restarts from 'Active'
- Improved web interview start-up performance
- Accessibility - Improved Section 508 Compliance
- Improved support for TCPA compliant manual dialing and call recording
- New REST-based Quota web service to improve quota management and simplify integration with sample vendors
- Simplified Deployment:
- A roll-up of the interim fixes released since 6.0.1 FP3 to simplify deployment and support
- Updated OS and browser support
About UNICOM Intelligence
UNICOM Intelligence is an end to end survey research platform, that takes market and survey researchers from authoring surveys, to fielding surveys in multiple modes (web and mobile, telephone, personal face-to-face offline, and paper) and languages, and then through to analysis and reporting. UNICOM Intelligence is built from the ground up on a vision of being able to author once and then field across multiple modes and regions to create a single, centralized, clean dataset.
UNICOM Sees UNICOM Intelligence as a Critical Link for Watson Analytics and Big Data Analytics
UNICOM Intelligence delivers a more accurate view of people's attitudes, preferences and opinions. By understanding why people are behaving in specific ways and what drives their decisions, it is possible to more accurately predict future behavior through the use of predictive analytics. With this in mind, UNICOM is committed to continuing support and development of integrations with the IBM Analytics software portfolio.
UNICOM is a development-centered organization founded in Los Angeles in 1981 by Corry Hong, himself a programmer and architect who built the successful AUTOMON® product, based on IBM CICS® computer. UNICOM Global now consists of over 1,000 employees around the globe in 40 corporate entities in 70 countries, and is one of the fastest growing IT companies. UNICOM is a strategic partner of IBM, which it has had over 13 enterprise software transactions with in the last 24 months, including UNICOM Intelligence (the market survey and analysis suite formerly known as SPSS Data Collection), UNICOM Finance (formerly IBM Cognos® Finance), PurifyPlus™ (or Application run-time analysis), solidDB® (featuring one of the fastest in-memory databases in the world), and UNICOM Banking Transformation Toolkit (formerly an IBM Websphere® product supporting rapid multi-channel application development for the banking industry).